We offer Easy tax payment services for Canadians living in USA

If you are a Canadian resident and not a U.S. citizen and spent more than 31 days in the U.S. in 2014 you maybe liable to file U.S. tax forms by June 15.

Omitting to file can cost you high fines, up to $10,000.

However filling the right form on time is simple and will result in no payments due.
At this stage this online service is for the following individuals only:

If you answered "Yes" to all of the questions above,
in not more than 15 minutes you will be done with this filling.
It will also cost you less than half of seeking an accountant’s assistance.


Am I obligated to file?

Fill in the information below and click the submit button to check if you are obligated to file.

Number of days you have been in the U.S. in the following years: